Remove Windows Net Proxy Auto Service from Firefox : Clear Away Windows Net Proxy Auto Service
Windows Net Proxy Auto Service errors which should also be noticed
0x00000055, 0x0000001C, 0x80240004 WU_E_NOT_INITIALIZED The object could not be initialized., 0x80246001 WU_E_DM_URLNOTAVAILABLE A download manager operation could not be completed because the requested file does not have a URL., 0x8024401D WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_CONFLICT Same as HTTP status 409 – the request was not completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource., 0x8024400A WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_PARSE Same as SOAPCLIENT_PARSE_ERROR – SOAP client failed to parse the response from the server. , 0x00000092, 0xf0814 CBS_E_INVALID_CONFIG_VALUE invalid setting configuration value, 0x000000C5, 0x0000003E, 0x80240017 WU_E_NOT_APPLICABLE Operation was not performed because there are no applicable updates., 0x80243004 WU_E_TRAYICON_FAILURE A failure occurred when trying to create an icon in the taskbar notification area., 0x0000006A, 0x00000052
Easy And Effective Way To Wipe Out Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows System
Introduction To Windows Net Proxy Auto Service
Windows Net Proxy Auto Service is categorized as Windows System malware which is very dangerous for Windows System. A Windows System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Windows System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Windows System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Windows System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Windows System. Every time you start your Windows System , Windows Net Proxy Auto Service gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Windows System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Windows System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Windows System.
Distribution Methods Of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Windows System to execute its code. In order to infect the Windows System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Windows Systems attached to network. Windows Net Proxy Auto Service spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Windows Net Proxy Auto Service Do On The Windows System ?
The presence of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service on your Windows System makes the Windows System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Windows Net Proxy Auto Service.
Further, Windows Net Proxy Auto Service can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Windows System exposed to other threats.
How To Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows XP
Method 1 : Wipe Out Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Task Manager In Windows System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Windows Net Proxy Auto Service from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Control Panel In Windows System
Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteWindows Net Proxy Auto Servicerelated programs.
Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Windows Net Proxy Auto Service executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to Windows Net Proxy Auto Service and click Delete option.
Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Windows System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your Windows System.
Method 3 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Windows System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Windows System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Registry Entry In Windows System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Windows Net Proxy Auto Serviceand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesWindows Net Proxy Auto Service
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Wipe Out Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation Of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Windows Net Proxy Auto Service related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your Windows System.
Uninstallation Of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Windows Net Proxy Auto Service related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of Windows Net Proxy Auto Service From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.