Assistance For Removing Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Firefox
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up errors which should also be noticed
0x80246002 WU_E_DM_INCORRECTFILEHASH A download manager operation could not be completed because the file digest was not recognized., 0x8024000B WU_E_CALL_CANCELLED Operation was cancelled., 0x0000005B, 0x8024E007 WU_E_EE_CLUSTER_ERROR An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because the cluster state of the computer could not be determined., 0x00000021, 0x8024002B WU_E_LEGACYSERVER An operation did not complete because it requires a newer version of server., 0x80248015 WU_E_DS_SERVICEEXPIRED An operation did not complete because the registration of the service has expired., 0x0000002A, 0x00000042, 0x00000068, 0x8024E003 WU_E_EE_MISSING_METADATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression contains an incorrect number of metadata nodes., 0x80244001 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_INITIALIZE Same as SOAPCLIENT_INITIALIZE_ERROR – initialization of the SOAP client failed, possibly because of an MSXML installation failure.
Easy And Effective Way To Take Down Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Operating System
Introduction To Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up is categorized as Operating System malware which is very dangerous for Operating System. A Operating System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Operating System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Operating System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Operating System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Operating System. Every time you start your Operating System , Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Operating System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Operating System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Operating System.
Distribution Methods Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Operating System to execute its code. In order to infect the Operating System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Operating Systems attached to network. Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Do On The Operating System ?
The presence of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up on your Operating System makes the Operating System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Further, Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Operating System exposed to other threats.
Tips To Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7
Method 1 : Take Down Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Task Manager In Operating System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Control Panel In Operating System
Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallYour Computer Was Locked Pop-uprelated programs.
Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Operating System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your Operating System.
Method 3 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Operating System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Operating System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Registry Entry In Operating System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-upand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesYour Computer Was Locked Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Take Down Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Uninstallation Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your Operating System.
Uninstallation Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Uninstallation Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.