Uninstall Trojan.ProxyAgent In Simple Clicks
Look at various different errors caused by Trojan.ProxyAgent
Error 0xC1900200 – 0x20008, 0x80242002 WU_E_UH_UNKNOWNHANDLER A request for an update handler could not be completed because the handler could not be recognized., 0x0000004F, 0xf080B CBS_E_PROPERTY_NOT_AVAILABLE requested property is not supported, 0x80244032 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_METADATA External cab processor found invalid metadata., 0x000000C1, 0xf0817 CBS_E_PACKAGE_DELETED package was uninstalled and is no longer accessible, 0xf0818 CBS_E_IDENTITY_MISMATCH container package points to a package manifest whose identity doesn’t match the identity specified, 0x000000D7, 0x8024DFFF WU_E_SETUP_UNEXPECTED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because of an error not covered by another WU_E_SETUP_* error code. , 0x00000021, 0x80248010 WU_E_DS_CANNOTREGISTER The data store is not allowed to be registered with COM in the current process., 0x8024002D WU_E_SOURCE_ABSENT A full-file update could not be installed because it required the source.
Easy And Effective Way To Take Down Trojan.ProxyAgent From PC
Introduction To Trojan.ProxyAgent
Trojan.ProxyAgent is categorized as PC malware which is very dangerous for PC. A PC virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the PC. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the PC to a halt. On arriving on the targeted PC, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the PC. Every time you start your PC , Trojan.ProxyAgent gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the PC at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the PC.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised PC.
Distribution Methods Of Trojan.ProxyAgent
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the PC to execute its code. In order to infect the PC, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other PCs attached to network. Trojan.ProxyAgent spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Trojan.ProxyAgent Do On The PC ?
The presence of Trojan.ProxyAgent on your PC makes the PC work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Trojan.ProxyAgent.
Further, Trojan.ProxyAgent can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your PC exposed to other threats.
Best Way To Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Windows XP
Method 1 : Take Down Trojan.ProxyAgent From Task Manager In PC
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Trojan.ProxyAgent from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Control Panel In PC
Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Get Rid Of Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and Get Rid OfTrojan.ProxyAgentrelated programs.
Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Trojan.ProxyAgent executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Get Rid Of a Program option.
- Select programs related to Trojan.ProxyAgent and click Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select PC option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Get Rid Ofall the unwanted programs from your PC.
Method 3 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
Get Rid Of In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the PC starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Get Rid Of In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Get Rid Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Registry Entry In PC
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Trojan.ProxyAgentand Get Rid Of them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Take Down Trojan.ProxyAgent From Firefox
Deletion Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Trojan.ProxyAgent related add-ons then click on Get Rid Of button.
Deletion Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Trojan.ProxyAgent.
- Click on trash icon to Get Rid Ofthem from your PC.
Deletion Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Trojan.ProxyAgent related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Get Rid Of button.
Deletion Of Trojan.ProxyAgent From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.