Deleting Search Fairy Completely
Look at various different errors caused by Search Fairy
0xf0813 CBS_E_INVALID_INSTALL_STATE install state value not acceptable, Error 0xC1900202 – 0x20008, 0x80244013 WU_E_PT_INVALID_COMPUTER_NAME The computer name could not be determined., 0x8024E003 WU_E_EE_MISSING_METADATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression contains an incorrect number of metadata nodes., 0x8024A000 WU_E_AU_NOSERVICE Automatic Updates was unable to service incoming requests., 0x80246006 WU_E_DM_WRONGBITSVERSION A download manager operation could not be completed because the version of Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) is incompatible., 0x80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY Same as HTTP status 502 – the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request., 0x8024D007 WU_E_SETUP_REGISTRATION_FAILED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because regsvr32.exe returned an error., 0xf0822 CBS_E_ILLEGAL_COMPONENT_UPDATE Component update without specifying
Easy And Effective Way To Clean Search Fairy From OS
Introduction To Search Fairy
Search Fairy is categorized as OS malware which is very dangerous for OS. A OS virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the OS. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the OS to a halt. On arriving on the targeted OS, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the OS. Every time you start your OS , Search Fairy gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the OS at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the OS.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised OS.
Distribution Methods Of Search Fairy
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the OS to execute its code. In order to infect the OS, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other OSs attached to network. Search Fairy spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Search Fairy Do On The OS ?
The presence of Search Fairy on your OS makes the OS work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Search Fairy.
Further, Search Fairy can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your OS exposed to other threats.
Know How To Uninstall Search Fairy From Windows XP
Method 1 : Clean Search Fairy From Task Manager In OS
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Search Fairy from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of Search Fairy From Control Panel In OS
Uninstall Search Fairy From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallSearch Fairyrelated programs.
Uninstall Search Fairy From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Search Fairy executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Search Fairy From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to Search Fairy and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall Search Fairy From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select OS option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your OS.
Method 3 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the OS.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the OS starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall Search Fairy From Registry Entry In OS
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Search Fairyand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Clean Search Fairy From Firefox
Removal Of Search Fairy From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Search Fairy related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of Search Fairy From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Search Fairy.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your OS.
Removal Of Search Fairy From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Search Fairy related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of Search Fairy From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.