Delete Mercury Ransomware from Internet Explorer : Rip Out Mercury Ransomware
Error caused by Mercury Ransomware
0x80240017 WU_E_NOT_APPLICABLE Operation was not performed because there are no applicable updates., 0x00000106, We could not Update System Reserved Partition, 0x000000D7, 0x0000009B, 0x80242006 WU_E_UH_INVALIDMETADATA A handler operation could not be completed because the update contains invalid metadata., 0x80240019 WU_E_EXCLUSIVE_INSTALL_CONFLICT An exclusive update cannot be installed with other updates at the same time., 0x0000009A, 0x000000EB, 0x80240006 WU_E_TOOMANYRANGES The requested number of byte ranges exceeds the maximum number (2^31 – 1)., 0x0000003B, 0x80240024 WU_E_NO_UPDATE There are no updates., 0x0000003C, 0x80244FFF WU_E_PT_UNEXPECTED A communication error not covered by another WU_E_PT_* error code. , 0x8024001E WU_E_SERVICE_STOP Operation did not complete because the service or system was being shut down., 0x8024D008 WU_E_SELFUPDATE_SKIP_ON_FAILURE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped because previous attempts to update have failed.
Easy And Effective Way To Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From System
Introduction To Mercury Ransomware
Mercury Ransomware is categorized as System malware which is very dangerous for System. A System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the System. Every time you start your System , Mercury Ransomware gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised System.
Distribution Methods Of Mercury Ransomware
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the System to execute its code. In order to infect the System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Systems attached to network. Mercury Ransomware spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Mercury Ransomware Do On The System ?
The presence of Mercury Ransomware on your System makes the System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Mercury Ransomware.
Further, Mercury Ransomware can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your System exposed to other threats.
Effective Way To Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Windows 10
Method 1 : Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Task Manager In System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Mercury Ransomware from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of Mercury Ransomware From Control Panel In System
Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Get Rid Of Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and Get Rid OfMercury Ransomwarerelated programs.
Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Mercury Ransomware executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Get Rid Of a Program option.
- Select programs related to Mercury Ransomware and click Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Get Rid Ofall the unwanted programs from your System.
Method 3 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
Get Rid Of In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Get Rid Of In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Registry Entry In System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Mercury Ransomwareand Get Rid Of them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Get Rid Of Mercury Ransomware From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation Of Mercury Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Mercury Ransomware related add-ons then click on Get Rid Of button.
Uninstallation Of Mercury Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Mercury Ransomware.
- Click on trash icon to Get Rid Ofthem from your System.
Uninstallation Of Mercury Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Mercury Ransomware related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Get Rid Of button.
Uninstallation Of Mercury Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.