Removing ABC Ransomware Completely
ABC Ransomware is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla:38.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla:48.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla:46, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla:40.0.3, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla:47.0.2, Mozilla:38.4.0|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 54.0.2840|
Easy And Effective Way To Fix ABC Ransomware From PC
Introduction To ABC Ransomware
ABC Ransomware is categorized as PC malware which is very dangerous for PC. A PC virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the PC. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the PC to a halt. On arriving on the targeted PC, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the PC. Every time you start your PC , ABC Ransomware gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the PC at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the PC.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised PC.
Distribution Methods Of ABC Ransomware
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the PC to execute its code. In order to infect the PC, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other PCs attached to network. ABC Ransomware spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does ABC Ransomware Do On The PC ?
The presence of ABC Ransomware on your PC makes the PC work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this ABC Ransomware.
Further, ABC Ransomware can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your PC exposed to other threats.
Best Way To Delete ABC Ransomware From Windows XP
Method 1 : Fix ABC Ransomware From Task Manager In PC
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to ABC Ransomware from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of ABC Ransomware From Control Panel In PC
Delete ABC Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteABC Ransomwarerelated programs.
Delete ABC Ransomware From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the ABC Ransomware executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete ABC Ransomware From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to ABC Ransomware and click Delete option.
Delete ABC Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select PC option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your PC.
Method 3 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the PC starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete ABC Ransomware From Registry Entry In PC
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to ABC Ransomwareand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Fix ABC Ransomware From Chrome
Uninstallation Of ABC Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select ABC Ransomware related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of ABC Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of ABC Ransomware.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your PC.
Uninstallation Of ABC Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select ABC Ransomware related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of ABC Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.