PCMax Uninstallation: Complete Guide To Uninstall PCMax Instantly
More error whic PCMax causes
0x80244026 WU_E_PT_REGISTRATION_NOT_SUPPORTED Operation failed because Windows Update Agent does not support registration with a non-WSUS server., 0x8024801D WU_E_DS_IMPERSONATED A data store operation did not complete because it was requested with an impersonated identity., 0x80243FFE WU_E_WUCLTUI_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION Unsupported version of WU client UI exported functions., 0x80244020 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED Same as HTTP status 500 – server does not support the functionality required to fulfill the request., 0x80242FFF WU_E_UH_UNEXPECTED An update handler error not covered by another WU_E_UH_* code. , 0x80244029 WU_E_PT_INVALID_CONFIG_PROP A configuration property value was wrong., 0x00000034, 0x8024000A WU_E_COULDNOTCANCEL Cancellation of the operation was not allowed., 0x00000003, 0x0000001B, 0x0000005E, 0x80244015 WU_E_PT_REFRESH_CACHE_REQUIRED The reply from the server indicates that the server was changed or the cookie was invalid; refresh the state of the internal cache and retry.
Easy And Effective Way To Get Rid Of PCMax From Windows System
Introduction To PCMax
PCMax is categorized as Windows System malware which is very dangerous for Windows System. A Windows System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Windows System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Windows System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Windows System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Windows System. Every time you start your Windows System , PCMax gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Windows System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Windows System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Windows System.
Distribution Methods Of PCMax
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Windows System to execute its code. In order to infect the Windows System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Windows Systems attached to network. PCMax spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does PCMax Do On The Windows System ?
The presence of PCMax on your Windows System makes the Windows System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this PCMax.
Further, PCMax can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Windows System exposed to other threats.
Solution To Uninstall PCMax From Windows 2000
Method 1 : Get Rid Of PCMax From Task Manager In Windows System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to PCMax from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of PCMax From Control Panel In Windows System
Uninstall PCMax From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallPCMaxrelated programs.
Uninstall PCMax From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the PCMax executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall PCMax From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to PCMax and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall PCMax From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Windows System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your Windows System.
Method 3 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Windows System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Windows System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall PCMax From Registry Entry In Windows System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to PCMaxand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Get Rid Of PCMax From Chrome
Deletion Of PCMax From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select PCMax related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Deletion Of PCMax From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of PCMax.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your Windows System.
Deletion Of PCMax From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select PCMax related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Deletion Of PCMax From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.