Possible Steps For Deleting WebCrawler.com from Windows 8
Following browsers are infected by WebCrawler.com
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:51, Mozilla:48.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla:44.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:51.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla:45.4.0, Mozilla:38.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1, Mozilla:44, Mozilla:43.0.4, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 52.0.2743|
Easy And Effective Way To Throw Out WebCrawler.com From System
Introduction To WebCrawler.com
WebCrawler.com is categorized as System malware which is very dangerous for System. A System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the System. Every time you start your System , WebCrawler.com gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised System.
Distribution Methods Of WebCrawler.com
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the System to execute its code. In order to infect the System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Systems attached to network. WebCrawler.com spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does WebCrawler.com Do On The System ?
The presence of WebCrawler.com on your System makes the System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this WebCrawler.com.
Further, WebCrawler.com can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your System exposed to other threats.
Effective Way To Delete WebCrawler.com From Windows 10
Method 1 : Throw Out WebCrawler.com From Task Manager In System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to WebCrawler.com from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of WebCrawler.com From Control Panel In System
Delete WebCrawler.com From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteWebCrawler.comrelated programs.
Delete WebCrawler.com From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the WebCrawler.com executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete WebCrawler.com From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to WebCrawler.com and click Delete option.
Delete WebCrawler.com From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your System.
Method 3 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete WebCrawler.com From Registry Entry In System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to WebCrawler.comand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Throw Out WebCrawler.com From Firefox
Uninstallation Of WebCrawler.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select WebCrawler.com related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of WebCrawler.com From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of WebCrawler.com.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your System.
Uninstallation Of WebCrawler.com From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select WebCrawler.com related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of WebCrawler.com From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.