BlackRuby-2 Ransomware Uninstallation: Complete Guide To Delete BlackRuby-2 Ransomware In Simple Steps
Error caused by BlackRuby-2 Ransomware
0x80244032 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_METADATA External cab processor found invalid metadata., 0x8024002A WU_E_MISSING_HANDLER A component required to detect applicable updates was missing., 0x00000056, Error 0xC1900208 – 1047526904, 0x80240033 WU_E_EULA_UNAVAILABLE License terms could not be downloaded., 0x00000097, 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., Error 0x80240020, 0x8024800D WU_E_DS_NOCATEGORIES The category was not added because it contains no parent categories and is not a top-level category itself., 0x00000067, 0x000000D3, 0x80240008 WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND The key for the item queried could not be found., 0x00000009, 0xf080D CBS_E_MANIFEST_INVALID_ITEM invalid attribute or element name encountered, 0x80240028 WU_E_UNINSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED The update could not be uninstalled because the request did not originate from a WSUS server., 0x00000014
Easy And Effective Way To Erase BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From System
Introduction To BlackRuby-2 Ransomware
BlackRuby-2 Ransomware is categorized as System malware which is very dangerous for System. A System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the System. Every time you start your System , BlackRuby-2 Ransomware gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised System.
Distribution Methods Of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the System to execute its code. In order to infect the System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Systems attached to network. BlackRuby-2 Ransomware spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does BlackRuby-2 Ransomware Do On The System ?
The presence of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware on your System makes the System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this BlackRuby-2 Ransomware.
Further, BlackRuby-2 Ransomware can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your System exposed to other threats.
Step By Step Guide To Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Windows XP
Method 1 : Erase BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Task Manager In System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to BlackRuby-2 Ransomware from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Control Panel In System
Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallBlackRuby-2 Ransomwarerelated programs.
Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the BlackRuby-2 Ransomware executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to BlackRuby-2 Ransomware and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your System.
Method 3 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Registry Entry In System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to BlackRuby-2 Ransomwareand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Erase BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Chrome
Removal Of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select BlackRuby-2 Ransomware related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your System.
Removal Of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select BlackRuby-2 Ransomware related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of BlackRuby-2 Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.