Tips For Deleting HC7 Planetary Ransomware from Windows XP
HC7 Planetary Ransomware infects following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:45.0.1, Mozilla:46, Mozilla:41.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:39, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.0, Mozilla:44, Mozilla:48, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla:43.0.4, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 52.0.2743|
Easy And Effective Way To Erase HC7 Planetary Ransomware From System
Introduction To HC7 Planetary Ransomware
HC7 Planetary Ransomware is categorized as System malware which is very dangerous for System. A System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the System. Every time you start your System , HC7 Planetary Ransomware gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised System.
Distribution Methods Of HC7 Planetary Ransomware
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the System to execute its code. In order to infect the System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Systems attached to network. HC7 Planetary Ransomware spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does HC7 Planetary Ransomware Do On The System ?
The presence of HC7 Planetary Ransomware on your System makes the System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this HC7 Planetary Ransomware.
Further, HC7 Planetary Ransomware can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your System exposed to other threats.
Simple Steps To Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Windows 2000
Method 1 : Erase HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Task Manager In System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to HC7 Planetary Ransomware from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Control Panel In System
Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallHC7 Planetary Ransomwarerelated programs.
Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the HC7 Planetary Ransomware executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to HC7 Planetary Ransomware and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your System.
Method 3 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Registry Entry In System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to HC7 Planetary Ransomwareand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesHC7 Planetary Ransomware
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Erase HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Chrome
Removal Of HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select HC7 Planetary Ransomware related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of HC7 Planetary Ransomware.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your System.
Removal Of HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select HC7 Planetary Ransomware related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of HC7 Planetary Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.