Remove WCUpdater.exe Manually
Look at various different errors caused by WCUpdater.exe
0x000000DA, 0x000000DC, 0x80249004 WU_E_INVENTORY_UNEXPECTED There was an inventory error not covered by another error code., 0x80240026 WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE_TYPE The type of update is invalid., 0x00000051, 0xf0809 CBS_E_ARRAY_ELEMENT_MISSING attempt to get non-existent array element, 0x80248003 WU_E_DS_TABLEMISSING The data store is missing a table., 0x8024A003 WU_E_AU_LEGACYCLIENTDISABLED The old version of the Automatic Updates client was disabled., 0x000000C7, 0x000000E8, 0x80243001 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_UNKNOWN_VERSION The results of download and installation could not be read from the registry due to an unrecognized data format version., 0x8024E007 WU_E_EE_CLUSTER_ERROR An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because the cluster state of the computer could not be determined., 0xf0805CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE the update package was not a valid CSI update, 0x00000038, 0x8024A005 WU_E_AU_NO_REGISTERED_SERVICE No unmanaged service is registered with AU., 0x000000FF
Easy And Effective Way To Delete WCUpdater.exe From Windows System
Introduction To WCUpdater.exe
WCUpdater.exe is categorized as Windows System malware which is very dangerous for Windows System. A Windows System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Windows System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Windows System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Windows System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Windows System. Every time you start your Windows System , WCUpdater.exe gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Windows System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Windows System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Windows System.
Distribution Methods Of WCUpdater.exe
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Windows System to execute its code. In order to infect the Windows System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Windows Systems attached to network. WCUpdater.exe spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does WCUpdater.exe Do On The Windows System ?
The presence of WCUpdater.exe on your Windows System makes the Windows System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this WCUpdater.exe.
Further, WCUpdater.exe can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Windows System exposed to other threats.
Know How To Remove WCUpdater.exe From Windows 10
Method 1 : Delete WCUpdater.exe From Task Manager In Windows System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to WCUpdater.exe from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of WCUpdater.exe From Control Panel In Windows System
Remove WCUpdater.exe From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and RemoveWCUpdater.exerelated programs.
Remove WCUpdater.exe From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the WCUpdater.exe executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Remove option.
Remove WCUpdater.exe From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Remove a Program option.
- Select programs related to WCUpdater.exe and click Remove option.
Remove WCUpdater.exe From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Windows System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Removeall the unwanted programs from your Windows System.
Method 3 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Remove In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Windows System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Windows System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Remove In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Remove WCUpdater.exe From Registry Entry In Windows System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to WCUpdater.exeand Remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Delete WCUpdater.exe From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation Of WCUpdater.exe From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select WCUpdater.exe related add-ons then click on Remove button.
Uninstallation Of WCUpdater.exe From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of WCUpdater.exe.
- Click on trash icon to Removethem from your Windows System.
Uninstallation Of WCUpdater.exe From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select WCUpdater.exe related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Remove button.
Uninstallation Of WCUpdater.exe From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.