Deleting Vidplayer Instantly
Vidplayer is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:45.7.0, Mozilla:50, Mozilla:43.0.4, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:49, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.7.0, Mozilla:49.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1, Mozilla:42, Mozilla:45.0.2, Mozilla:38|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 57.0.2987|
Easy And Effective Way To Do Away With Vidplayer From OS
Introduction To Vidplayer
Vidplayer is categorized as OS malware which is very dangerous for OS. A OS virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the OS. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the OS to a halt. On arriving on the targeted OS, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the OS. Every time you start your OS , Vidplayer gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the OS at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the OS.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised OS.
Distribution Methods Of Vidplayer
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the OS to execute its code. In order to infect the OS, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other OSs attached to network. Vidplayer spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Vidplayer Do On The OS ?
The presence of Vidplayer on your OS makes the OS work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Vidplayer.
Further, Vidplayer can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your OS exposed to other threats.
Solution To Uninstall Vidplayer From Windows 7
Method 1 : Do Away With Vidplayer From Task Manager In OS
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Vidplayer from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of Vidplayer From Control Panel In OS
Uninstall Vidplayer From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallVidplayerrelated programs.
Uninstall Vidplayer From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Vidplayer executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall Vidplayer From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to Vidplayer and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall Vidplayer From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select OS option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your OS.
Method 3 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the OS.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the OS starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall Vidplayer From Registry Entry In OS
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Vidplayerand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Do Away With Vidplayer From Firefox
Removal Of Vidplayer From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Vidplayer related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of Vidplayer From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Vidplayer.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your OS.
Removal Of Vidplayer From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Vidplayer related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of Vidplayer From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.