Tutorial To Uninstall REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from Chrome
More error whic REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE causes
0x0000001D, 0x000000DF, 0x000000C1, 0xf081B CBS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE the processor architecture specified is not supported, 0x8024001F WU_E_NO_CONNECTION Operation did not complete because the network connection was unavailable., 0x80240024 WU_E_NO_UPDATE There are no updates., 0x80244016 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_REQUEST Same as HTTP status 400 – the server could not process the request due to invalid syntax., 0x8024800D WU_E_DS_NOCATEGORIES The category was not added because it contains no parent categories and is not a top-level category itself., Error 0xC1900200 – 0x20008, 0x0000005E, 0x00000020, 0x000000C4, 0x80244017 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_DENIED Same as HTTP status 401 – the requested resource requires user authentication.
Easy And Effective Way To Abolish REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From PC
Introduction To REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE
REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE is categorized as PC malware which is very dangerous for PC. A PC virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the PC. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the PC to a halt. On arriving on the targeted PC, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the PC. Every time you start your PC , REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the PC at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the PC.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised PC.
Distribution Methods Of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the PC to execute its code. In order to infect the PC, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other PCs attached to network. REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE Do On The PC ?
The presence of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE on your PC makes the PC work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE.
Further, REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your PC exposed to other threats.
Best Way To Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Windows 7
Method 1 : Abolish REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Task Manager In PC
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Uninstallation of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Control Panel In PC
Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteREVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXErelated programs.
Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and click Delete option.
Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select PC option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your PC.
Method 3 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the PC starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Registry Entry In PC
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXEand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Abolish REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation Of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your PC.
Uninstallation Of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Uninstallation Of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.