Removing Nice Day Extension Easily
Look at browsers infected by Nice Day Extension
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:41.0.1, Mozilla:38.3.0, Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:45, Mozilla Firefox:49, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:45.0.1, Mozilla:38.5.0, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1, Mozilla:42|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 53.0.2785|
Easy And Effective Way To Rip Out Nice Day Extension From PC
Introduction To Nice Day Extension
Nice Day Extension is categorized as PC malware which is very dangerous for PC. A PC virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the PC. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the PC to a halt. On arriving on the targeted PC, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the PC. Every time you start your PC , Nice Day Extension gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the PC at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the PC.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised PC.
Distribution Methods Of Nice Day Extension
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the PC to execute its code. In order to infect the PC, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other PCs attached to network. Nice Day Extension spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Nice Day Extension Do On The PC ?
The presence of Nice Day Extension on your PC makes the PC work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Nice Day Extension.
Further, Nice Day Extension can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your PC exposed to other threats.
Guide To Remove Nice Day Extension From Windows 10
Method 1 : Rip Out Nice Day Extension From Task Manager In PC
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Nice Day Extension from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of Nice Day Extension From Control Panel In PC
Remove Nice Day Extension From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and RemoveNice Day Extensionrelated programs.
Remove Nice Day Extension From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Nice Day Extension executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Remove option.
Remove Nice Day Extension From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Remove a Program option.
- Select programs related to Nice Day Extension and click Remove option.
Remove Nice Day Extension From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select PC option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Removeall the unwanted programs from your PC.
Method 3 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
Remove In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the PC starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Remove In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Remove Nice Day Extension From Registry Entry In PC
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Nice Day Extensionand Remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesNice Day Extension
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Rip Out Nice Day Extension From Firefox
Deletion Of Nice Day Extension From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Nice Day Extension related add-ons then click on Remove button.
Deletion Of Nice Day Extension From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Nice Day Extension.
- Click on trash icon to Removethem from your PC.
Deletion Of Nice Day Extension From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Nice Day Extension related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Remove button.
Deletion Of Nice Day Extension From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.