Get Rid Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer from Windows XP
Error caused by PUA.KTPCOptimizer
0x8024001A WU_E_POLICY_NOT_SET A policy value was not set., 0x000000FC, 0x0000011B, 0x80244003 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_GENERATE Same as SOAPCLIENT_GENERATE_ERROR – SOAP client failed to generate the request., 0x000000FE, 0x0000008B, 0xf0800 CBS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR Reserved error (|); there is no message for this error, 0x80240032 WU_E_INVALID_CRITERIA The search criteria string was invalid., 0x80240006 WU_E_TOOMANYRANGES The requested number of byte ranges exceeds the maximum number (2^31 – 1)., 0x80240023 WU_E_EULAS_DECLINED The license terms for all updates were declined., 0x8024D010 WU_E_SETUP_INVALID_REGISTRY_DATA Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the registry contains invalid information., 0x000000F4
Easy And Effective Way To Take Down PUA.KTPCOptimizer From System
Introduction To PUA.KTPCOptimizer
PUA.KTPCOptimizer is categorized as System malware which is very dangerous for System. A System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the System. Every time you start your System , PUA.KTPCOptimizer gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised System.
Distribution Methods Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the System to execute its code. In order to infect the System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Systems attached to network. PUA.KTPCOptimizer spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does PUA.KTPCOptimizer Do On The System ?
The presence of PUA.KTPCOptimizer on your System makes the System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this PUA.KTPCOptimizer.
Further, PUA.KTPCOptimizer can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your System exposed to other threats.
Tips To Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Windows XP
Method 1 : Take Down PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Task Manager In System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to PUA.KTPCOptimizer from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Control Panel In System
Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and UninstallPUA.KTPCOptimizerrelated programs.
Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the PUA.KTPCOptimizer executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to PUA.KTPCOptimizer and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your System.
Method 3 : Start Your System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Registry Entry In System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to PUA.KTPCOptimizerand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Take Down PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Chrome
Removal Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select PUA.KTPCOptimizer related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of PUA.KTPCOptimizer.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your System.
Removal Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select PUA.KTPCOptimizer related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Removal Of PUA.KTPCOptimizer From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.