gl-search.com Removal: Simple Steps To Uninstall gl-search.com In Simple Steps
gl-search.com infects following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:51.0.1, Mozilla:45.0.2, Mozilla:41, Mozilla:45.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:40, Mozilla:47, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla:50.0.2, Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla:45.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:38, Mozilla:45.5.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 52.0.2743|
Easy And Effective Way To Block gl-search.com From Operating System
Introduction To gl-search.com
gl-search.com is categorized as Operating System malware which is very dangerous for Operating System. A Operating System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Operating System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Operating System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Operating System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Operating System. Every time you start your Operating System , gl-search.com gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Operating System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Operating System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Operating System.
Distribution Methods Of gl-search.com
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Operating System to execute its code. In order to infect the Operating System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Operating Systems attached to network. gl-search.com spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does gl-search.com Do On The Operating System ?
The presence of gl-search.com on your Operating System makes the Operating System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this gl-search.com.
Further, gl-search.com can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Operating System exposed to other threats.
Help To Uninstall gl-search.com From Windows 7
Method 1 : Block gl-search.com From Task Manager In Operating System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to gl-search.com from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of gl-search.com From Control Panel In Operating System
Uninstall gl-search.com From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and Uninstallgl-search.comrelated programs.
Uninstall gl-search.com From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the gl-search.com executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall gl-search.com From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Select programs related to gl-search.com and click Uninstall option.
Uninstall gl-search.com From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Operating System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Uninstallall the unwanted programs from your Operating System.
Method 3 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Operating System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Operating System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Uninstall In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Uninstall gl-search.com From Registry Entry In Operating System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to gl-search.comand Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Block gl-search.com From Firefox
Deletion Of gl-search.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select gl-search.com related add-ons then click on Uninstall button.
Deletion Of gl-search.com From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of gl-search.com.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstallthem from your Operating System.
Deletion Of gl-search.com From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select gl-search.com related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Uninstall button.
Deletion Of gl-search.com From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.