Tips For Removing Universal PC Care from Firefox
Universal PC Care related similar infections
|Browser Hijacker||Warninglinks.com, searchesplace.info, Ineb Helper, Anti-vir-mc.com, Secureinvites.com, Antiviric.com, Gzj.jsopen.net, Savetheinformation.com, Nohair.info, Protectpage.com, Immensedavinciserver.com, Beamrise Toolbar and Search, Asecuritypaper.com|
|Spyware||Web3000, IcqSniffer, IE PassView, Mkrndofl Toolbar, Vipsearcher, Adssite ToolBar, MultiPassRecover, SmartPCKeylogger, Win32.Enistery, PC Cleaner, Trojan.Win32.Refroso.yha, PopUpWithCast|
|Adware||Chiem.a, Win32.Adware.Lifze.I, IELoader, Adware.ADH, XLocator, Adware:Win32/Gisav, Privacy SafeGuard, Dymanet, FakeFlashPlayer Ads, Adware.BookedSpace, Adware:MSIL/SanctionedMedia, BlazeFind, HungryHands|
|Ransomware||Systemdown@india.com Ransomware, Digisom Ransomware, Wildfire Locker Ransomware, Cyber Command of Nevada Ransomware, Policia Federal Mexico Ransomware, Cryakl Ransomware, Siddhiup2@india.com Ransomware, LambdaLocker Ransomware, Usr0 Ransomware, .ezz File Extension Ransomware, Grand_car@aol.com Ransomware, Mailrepa.email@example.com Ransomware|
|Trojan||Hangping.A, Troj/SWFDL-H, Proxy.Agent.ji, Loxbot.f, PWSteal.OnLineGames.CP, Schizo Trojan, Emold.C, VirTool:MSIL/Injector.gen!B, Trojan.Conycspa, Trojan horse Agent_r.ASR, I-Worm.Lorda, I-Worm.Bagle.p|
Easy And Effective Way To Take Down Universal PC Care From Operating System
Introduction To Universal PC Care
Universal PC Care is categorized as Operating System malware which is very dangerous for Operating System. A Operating System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Operating System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Operating System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Operating System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Operating System. Every time you start your Operating System , Universal PC Care gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Operating System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Operating System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Operating System.
Distribution Methods Of Universal PC Care
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Operating System to execute its code. In order to infect the Operating System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Operating Systems attached to network. Universal PC Care spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does Universal PC Care Do On The Operating System ?
The presence of Universal PC Care on your Operating System makes the Operating System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this Universal PC Care.
Further, Universal PC Care can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Operating System exposed to other threats.
How To Delete Universal PC Care From Windows 8
Method 1 : Take Down Universal PC Care From Task Manager In Operating System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to Universal PC Care from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of Universal PC Care From Control Panel In Operating System
Delete Universal PC Care From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteUniversal PC Carerelated programs.
Delete Universal PC Care From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the Universal PC Care executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete Universal PC Care From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to Universal PC Care and click Delete option.
Delete Universal PC Care From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Operating System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your Operating System.
Method 3 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Operating System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Operating System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete Universal PC Care From Registry Entry In Operating System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to Universal PC Careand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesUniversal PC Care
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Take Down Universal PC Care From Internet Explorer
Deletion Of Universal PC Care From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select Universal PC Care related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Deletion Of Universal PC Care From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of Universal PC Care.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your Operating System.
Deletion Of Universal PC Care From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select Universal PC Care related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Deletion Of Universal PC Care From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.