Deleting History Wipe Clean In Simple Steps
Following browsers are infected by History Wipe Clean
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:48, Mozilla:50, Mozilla:48.0.1, Mozilla:43, Mozilla:46.0.1, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla:45.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:43|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 53.0.2785|
Easy And Effective Way To Clean History Wipe Clean From PC
Introduction To History Wipe Clean
History Wipe Clean is categorized as PC malware which is very dangerous for PC. A PC virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the PC. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the PC to a halt. On arriving on the targeted PC, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the PC. Every time you start your PC , History Wipe Clean gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the PC at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the PC.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised PC.
Distribution Methods Of History Wipe Clean
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the PC to execute its code. In order to infect the PC, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other PCs attached to network. History Wipe Clean spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does History Wipe Clean Do On The PC ?
The presence of History Wipe Clean on your PC makes the PC work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this History Wipe Clean.
Further, History Wipe Clean can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your PC exposed to other threats.
Quick Steps To Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Windows 10
Method 1 : Clean History Wipe Clean From Task Manager In PC
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to History Wipe Clean from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Deletion of History Wipe Clean From Control Panel In PC
Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Get Rid Of Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and Get Rid OfHistory Wipe Cleanrelated programs.
Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the History Wipe Clean executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Get Rid Of a Program option.
- Select programs related to History Wipe Clean and click Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select PC option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Get Rid Ofall the unwanted programs from your PC.
Method 3 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
Get Rid Of In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the PC.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the PC starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Get Rid Of In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Get Rid Of History Wipe Clean From Registry Entry In PC
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to History Wipe Cleanand Get Rid Of them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesHistory Wipe Clean
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Clean History Wipe Clean From Internet Explorer
Deletion Of History Wipe Clean From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select History Wipe Clean related add-ons then click on Get Rid Of button.
Deletion Of History Wipe Clean From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of History Wipe Clean.
- Click on trash icon to Get Rid Ofthem from your PC.
Deletion Of History Wipe Clean From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select History Wipe Clean related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Get Rid Of button.
Deletion Of History Wipe Clean From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.