Uninstall P4YME Screenlocker from Windows 10 : Fix P4YME Screenlocker
P4YME Screenlocker errors which should also be noticed
0x8024D00A WU_E_SETUP_UNSUPPORTED_CONFIGURATION Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the current system configuration is not supported., 0x00000090, 0x80240007 WU_E_INVALIDINDEX The index to a collection was invalid., 0x8024401D WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_CONFLICT Same as HTTP status 409 – the request was not completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource., 0x8024D006 WU_E_SETUP_TARGET_VERSION_GREATER Windows Update Agent could not be updated because a WUA file on the target system is newer than the corresponding source file., 0x80240016 WU_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED Operation tried to install while another installation was in progress or the system was pending a mandatory restart., 0x80248005 WU_E_DS_INVALIDTABLENAME A table could not be opened because the table is not in the data store., 0xf081C CBS_E_EXCESSIVE_EVALUATION Watchlist: not able to reach steady state after too many attempts., 0x80242009 WU_E_UH_BADHANDLERXML An operation could not be completed because the handler-specific metadata is invalid., 0x0000012C, 0x0000001D, 0x80248004 WU_E_DS_TABLEINCORRECT The data store contains a table with unexpected columns.
Easy And Effective Way To Do Away With P4YME Screenlocker From Operating System
Introduction To P4YME Screenlocker
P4YME Screenlocker is categorized as Operating System malware which is very dangerous for Operating System. A Operating System virus has the ability to make copy of it regularly and spread it with a great speed within the Operating System. It quickly uses all the available memory space and bring the Operating System to a halt. On arriving on the targeted Operating System, it starts replicating itself and distributes its single piece to every corner of the Operating System. Every time you start your Operating System , P4YME Screenlocker gets automatically executed. This nasty threat harms the Operating System at large scale and corrupts the important documents and files stored on the Operating System.
This virus is also capable of inviting other threats on the compromised Operating System.
Distribution Methods Of P4YME Screenlocker
When a virus is attached to a program, file or any document, the malware remain unresponsive until some conditions causes the Operating System to execute its code. In order to infect the Operating System, you need to run the infected program which at last causes the execution of malicious code. When you download a free software from the internet, the threat within it remain dormant and does not show any sign or symptoms. But the moment you install the free software, the malicious program also get installed along with it. This virus can also infect other Operating Systems attached to network. P4YME Screenlocker spreads itself in other ways also like social media scam links, spam emails and attachments, peer to peer file sharing on the network, downloading funny images, video or audio files and so on.
What Does P4YME Screenlocker Do On The Operating System ?
The presence of P4YME Screenlocker on your Operating System makes the Operating System work abnormally. You will observe that your running application may freeze or crash sometimes. While working online, your web browser may crash and disturbance in the internet connection. Installed security programs and firewall will not work. Your bookmarked sites will be deleted and certain secure sites will be blocked by this P4YME Screenlocker.
Further, P4YME Screenlocker can also steal your sensitive data and information including bank details, passwords, user name, IP address, geographical location, etc. The malware may leave your Operating System exposed to other threats.
Help To Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Windows 10
Method 1 : Do Away With P4YME Screenlocker From Task Manager In Operating System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- Choose Task Manager option.
- Then, select all the process related to P4YME Screenlocker from the running processes then click on End Task button.
Method 2 : Removal of P4YME Screenlocker From Control Panel In Operating System
Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Windows XP
- Click Start button and goto and click on Control Panel.
- Click Add or Delete Programs option.
- In the window that appears, locate and DeleteP4YME Screenlockerrelated programs.
Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Windows 7
- Press Window key present on the keyboard.
- Click Control Panel option.
- Click on Programs option from the Control Panel window.
- Select the P4YME Screenlocker executable file from the list of installed programs.
- Click on Delete option.
Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Windows 8
- Open run box by pressing Window+R keys together.
- Type control panel in the run box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Delete a Program option.
- Select programs related to P4YME Screenlocker and click Delete option.
Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and select ‘Settings’ option from the Start menu.
- Select Operating System option under Settings.
- Click on App & Features option.
- Finally, Deleteall the unwanted programs from your Operating System.
Method 3 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete In Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click Start button.
- Goto Shutdown and click Restart button to restart the Operating System.
- Keep pressing F8 button when the Operating System starts booting-up.
- Here, goto Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking option then press Enter key.
Delete In Windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key.
- Click on Restart button -> Troubleshoot.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Click on Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click Restart button.
- Press F5 button for the option Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Method 4 : Delete P4YME Screenlocker From Registry Entry In Operating System
- Press ‘Windows+R’ keys simultaneously to open Run dialog box.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out all the registry files related to P4YME Screenlockerand Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Method 5 : Do Away With P4YME Screenlocker From Internet Explorer
Removal Of P4YME Screenlocker From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on its menu button.
- From the menu, select Add-ons option.
- In the Add-on Manger tab, click Extension or Appearance panel.
- Select P4YME Screenlocker related add-ons then click on Delete button.
Removal Of P4YME Screenlocker From Google Chrome
- Click Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click ‘Tools’ option -> Extension.
- Trace out all the extensions of P4YME Screenlocker.
- Click on trash icon to Deletethem from your Operating System.
Removal Of P4YME Screenlocker From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Select P4YME Screenlocker related add-ons.
- Click on Disable button.
- Finally, click on More Information button.
- Then, click on Delete button.
Removal Of P4YME Screenlocker From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button to open the menu of Edge.
- Click on Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Choose and click A specific page or pages option under Open with option.
- Select Custom and then put URL you wish to set the default home page.